Principal, Chatsworth Consulting Group
As an executive coach, Robyn works with leaders – from high potentials poised to take on bigger roles to more seasoned executives committed to adopting new behaviors – to help them achieve breakthrough personal and professional goals. Her approach to coaching is based on principles of Thoughtful Leadership – providing a framework to pull back from the frenetic day-to-day pace many leaders grapple with and apply critical thinking and reflective thinking to the challenges, issues and opportunities that leaders face in today’s rapidly changing work environments. Her coaching clients are then open and ready to:
- Gain greater self-awareness of their style, behaviors, strengths, and development areas
- Set and achieve personal and professional goals that build on their strengths and overcome skill gaps that impede their effectiveness
- Stretch beyond self-imposed limits and boundaries that may hold them back
- Adopt more effective approaches to communications for greater influence and interpersonal interaction
- Build stronger relationships with others in all aspects of work and life
- Lead organizational change with renewed focus, flexibility, and adaptability
Robyn has held senior management positions in Operations, Sales, and Human Resources in the telecommunications and professional services sectors. She has broad consulting and coaching experience with clients including Citibank, Columbia University, Digitas, GroupM, Lifetime Television, Pitney Bowes, Reliance Standard Life Insurance, Verizon, World Wrestling Entertainment, and a number of public-sector and not-for-profit organizations. Robyn’s diversity of skills, knowledge, and experience brings a unique perspective to her consulting and coaching clients.
A member of several professional organizations including the International Coach Federation, the Society for Human Resource Management, and the National Black MBA Association, Robyn holds degrees from Syracuse University’s Newhouse School of Public Communications and School of Management and an MBA from Columbia University. She currently serves as a Leadership coach for Columbia’s MBA and Executive MBA programs. Robyn is the co-author of The Power of Thoughtful Leadership: 101 Minutes to Being the Leader You Want to Be.