The Lead Change Group is proud to have the Remote Leadership Institute (RLI) as our November 2016 sponsor. RLI helps remote leaders succeed in a virtual workplace. The RLI team believes that what successful leaders must do hasn’t changed over the years. What’s changed is how they must do it. While technology has made it easier than ever to stay connected, it has also made the leader’s job that much more complex. RLI exists to help organizations and leaders understand and succeed despite these changes.
Partner Highlight: 3 Steps to Tame the Email Monster
Although RLI has many great services, including virtual instructor-led courses, they are specifically partnering with the Lead Change Group to help professionals tame the email monster. RLI points out:
- There are 2.9 billion email accounts on the planet.
- Worldwide, there are an estimated 210 billion email messages (personal and work-related) sent each day.
- Approximately 78% of those messages are considered “spam” or unwelcome marketing.
- The average office email account receives 122 emails a day.
- The average email “inbox” contains 125 messages at any given time.
- The top three complaints of office workers, according to multiple studies are:
- The volume of email received at work
- The lack of productivity due to constant interruptions and demands of email
- The amount of time spent on email outside agreed-upon working hours
- The average white-collar worker spends between one-third to one-half of the day in email- related activities.
- 83% of workers say their job would be “impossible” without email, so it’s not like it’s going away any time soon.
Sign up today for RLI’s special white paper, Stop Email Overload: 3 Simple Steps to Tame the Email Monster, and take your first step toward winning back control over your desk and your life.
More About the Remote Leadership Institute
Once you’ve got that email monster tamed, we encourage you to explore RLI’s other offerings. In addition to the Remote Leadership Certificate series mentioned above, their virtual instructor-led courses include How to Create and Manage Remote Teams, Goal Setting and Accountability for Remote Teams, and Coaching and Feedback from a Distance. Many of these courses qualify for PDUs from the Project Management Institute and/or Continuing Education Credits for organizations like the Society for Human Resource Management. RLI also brings their coursework to organizations when that is the best fit.
Download this share graphic to use on your social channels!