Dan McCarthy (@GreatLeadership) has posted the September Leadership Development Carnival – Football Edition over at his Great Leadership blog. Some of the posts by members of the group included:
- Erin Schreyer’s What Really Makes You a Leader? here on LeadChange;
- Jane Perdue’s Excellence – 1; Perfection – 0 at Get Your Leadership Big On;
- Jennifer Miller‘s The Z Factor at her site, The People Equation;
- David Burkus‘ My Buffalo Wild Wings Rant at LeaderLab;
- Art Petty‘s Leadership Caffiene – Give Your People Room To Run over at Management Excellence;
- Wally Bock‘s Simple Leadership Basics over at Three Start Leadership;
- Kevin Grossman‘s Influential Leadership Can Trump Gender Bias at his Leaders. Better. Brighter.™ The Glowan Consulting Group L3 Blog
- Anne Perschel‘s Leadership Leap-Frog at Germane Insights, and
- Bret Simmons‘ Remarkably Unprofessional Behavior over at Bret Simmons Positive Organizational Behavior.
Be sure and check these and the other great posts out too. Thanks Dan for compiling such a great list again.
Oh, and one more thing… The United Way and the NFL are teaming up for the first Back to Football Friday, a celebration of the start of the NFL season and an effort to promote youth health and wellness on Friday, September 10. They are encouraging fans of all ages to show their NFL team pride at work or with their friends by wearing their favorite team’s gear or colors and planning parties, and to join the United Way and NFL’s campaign to end childhood obesity. Anyone who registers is eligible to win a trip for two to Super Bowl XLV. One winning workplace will receive a visit from an NFL player at an NFL-hosted office party. Find out how to get involved here: www.LiveUnited.org/backtofootball.