Our Commitment To Protecting Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
What Information Do We Collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- To improve our website.
- To improve customer service.
- To process transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Yes, cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do We Disclose Information To Third Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Copyrights And Trademarks
- All materials contained on the Web Site are copyright © 2017 Lead Change Group. All rights reserved.
- No person is authorized to use, copy or distribute any portion the Web Site including related graphics.
- Lead Change Group and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Web Site are trademarks/service marks that identify Lead Change Group and the goods and/or services provided by Lead Change Group. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of Lead Change Group.
Links To Third-Party Web Sites
The web site may provide hyperlinks to third-party web sites as a convenience to users of the Web Site. Lead Change Group does not control third-party web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to web site. Lead Change Group does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party web site hyper-linked from the Web Site. Lead Change Group will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
No Representations Or Warranties
The information and materials on the Web Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein. Lead Change Group makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information, materials, or graphics on the web site, all of which is provided on a strictly “AS-IS” basis, without warranty of any kind and hereby expressly disclaims all warranties with regard to any information, materials, or graphics on the web site, including all implied warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Under no circumstances shall the site owner or publisher be liable under any theory of recovery, at law or in equity, for any damages, including without limitation, special, direct, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including, but not limited to loss of use or lost profits), arising out of or in any manner connected with the use of information or services, or the failure to provide information or services, from the web site.