I recently sat down and created a list of the most powerful lessons I’ve learned so far, in life and in leadership.
Seven of those lessons stand out as lessons that are critically important to share:
- Your calling can become your idol if you let it.
- Without a vision people and organizations really do perish.
- Leaving your comfort zone will always make you feel weak and small.
- Every human has feet of clay, complete trust and confidence should only be placed in God.
- The critical balance of compassion and accountability.
- How to forgive, even when the act seems unforgivable.
- Brokenness creates humility. Thankfulness sustains humility.