Applying Neuroscience for New Leadership Results
January 24, 2014
CEO, Clarus Works
TopicsInfluential Leader, Leadership Development, neuroscience, Rebel Brown
Today’s article is from Rebel Brown, someone I admire greatly for constantly learning and leading the way to applying new knowledge and ideas to help us all be better and do better. Her latest work, The Influential Leader, is no exception.
All leaders face similar questions.
- Why are humans so darned unpredictable?
- If we’re so logical, why do we make such bad decisions?
- Why does the mention of change cause people to hunker down?
- Why is clear communication just plain difficult?
- Why will groups follow each other, even if it’s in the wrong direction?
Traditional leadership paradigms don’t have a workable answer to these questions. Why? Because traditional leadership paradigms are based on inaccurate science and dogma. Read More....