Transform your organization by transforming leadership
Are you a High-Creative leader, capable of rapidly growing your organization while simultaneously transforming it into a more agile, innovative, adaptive, and engaging workplace? Or are you a High-Reactive leader, who practices leadership that cancels itself out and seriously limits scale?
Bob Anderson and Bill Adams' book, Scaling Leadership, provides a proven framework for magnifying agile and scalable leadership in your organization.
Listen in to Becky Robinson's conversation with Bob and Bill to learn about their decades of solid research and experience enhancing individual capability and collective leadership effectiveness with Fortune 500 companies and government agencies, and how their framework will help you:
- Take stock of your own personal balance of leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Scale your leadership in deep relationship and high integrity
- Proliferate high-achievers throughout your organization’s leadership system
- Identify ineffective leadership and course-correct quickly
- Transform your organization by transforming leadership
- What can organizations do to ensure they are creating a culture that helps employees feel valued and heard? And what steps need to be taken to sustain that culture? Join Becky Robinson and Bev Kaye on March 10th at 12 PM (ET), as Bev Kaye, author of Love 'Em or Lose 'Em, Sixth Edition: Getting Good People to Stay, shares tips on how businesses can work towards retaining employees by showing them how valuable they are. Register for this free event here.